Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Lalaloopsy Minis Series 14

Hey everyone,
Today, I'll be going over the Lalaloopsy Minis from series 14. They are Candle Piece O' Cake, Sweetie Candy Ribbon, Queenie Red Heart and Frost I.C. Cone.

If you're familiar with Lalaloopsy Mini's, you'll notice that they have changed the way they package these toys. The minis are the same size (3"), I believe.
Here's what we have here,  Candle Piece O' Cake and Sweetie Candy Ribbon, first.
Candle comes in her birthday cake dress, her icing hair and with her little cupcake puppy. She also comes with a pink heart balloon. Her Sewn on is Your Birthday and she's made from a birthday cake.
Sweetie comes in her original vivid colored dress and hair. She has her little puppy with the floppy ribbon ears. She also comes with a large swirly lollipop. Her sewn on is March 23rd and she's made from a pie of taffy.



Queenie comes in her original dress with her flamingo. She also comes with a rose bush shaped like a heart. Her sets on is September 28, and she's made from a deck of cards. Frost comes in an almost transparent dress with matching hair. She has her little snow cone bunny with her, she also comes with a snow come. Her sewn on date is September 22nd, and she's made from a snow cone.

These mini's have changed a lot, since the last series. I'm not fond of the new packaging choice they've decided to go with, like placing the dolls on cards, instead of the little houses they used to be on. But, kids probably threw the packaging away, and just played with the doll. This way, it's less trash. I have another issue here, there are less accessories with these dolls. It seems to me that MGA is cutting down on cost, and taking away the best parts of the toys. I think they should cut down on how many different lines of Lalaloopsy dolls and toys they have, and focus on the best ones. That way they can just improve on the main toys, instead of taking away.
Don't get me wrong, I still really like the minis. I just wanted the regular packaging, and the extra accessories.
So, here's my review, and I hope you enjoyed! Any questions or opinions, please share in the comment section below! Thanks for reading!!
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

5 comments:

  1. I love the mini lalaloopsies! Even with lesser accessories and packaging, they're still rather appealing and cute to look at ^^ I've been wanting to start of with getting Galexia for quite some time.. but seeing that there are so many mini lalaloopy series.. I don't think I'll be able to keep up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about starting contests and maybe giving away minis to the winners, but you're the only follower I've got! I was hoping my toy blog would take off, because people love toys. But they just read it and never comment or follow. *shrug* I don't know what else to do. Maybe youtube videos? Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I was logged in the wrong account on my mobile ><

      Have you tried posting your links to specific Facebook groups or Forums? :) e.g. When I blog a Zelf review I'd share my post on the FB group. Likewise if you're doing a MLP review, you could also post your link on the MLP forum. Or the Lalaloopsy groups on FB.

      It does take some time. I started my blog about more a year ago and I've only gotten 20 followers ^^;; I don't have any friends in real life who are into toys or blogs so none follow me except for 1 :\

      Youtube videos are a great idea too! I won't do videos because I'm concious about the way my voice sounds haha. But you could try ^^

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your posts. I still check back regularly to see if you updated xD Did you get any of the new minis? I just bought 2 a week back when I saw them in a local TRU. I thought they had stopped bringing them into my country after series 12 so it was a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete