Thursday, September 1, 2016

Just a few toys =)

Heyyyy everyone!! I wanted to share some things I have!
This is an old doll house that I repainted in black, grey and purples, oh and moss green. I added the Sassy Skeletons because they were the right size. I used some scrap book stuff for decorations because I couldn't find anything else to do with them.

This shelf has some of the first clay things I made, my Columbia figure that I LOVE, some Funko
 Horror blind figures, my Mary Popping Pop figure that I love, my Funke Frankenstein in the back that's definitely one of my most favorites, Betty Page, some Lenore figures, and the best figure ever... Willy Wonka. Gene Wilder has always been one of my favorite actors. He's a huge part of my childhood and adulthood. The movies he's made, I love them all, but they all take me away. Either take me to a different land and time, or a happy time in my life. They couldn't be the movies they are if it weren't for Mr. Wilder. His passing away has made me so sad.. But.. You know what happens to the boy who get's everything he wants? He lives happily ever after.  
This shelf has a whole bunch of coolness on it. Corpse Bride, Young Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein , Jack Skellington, Creature from the Black Lagoon, my very first Day Of The Dead doll that I made, and some blind box figures. There's a really awesome Franky back there... I will share about him in another post soon. I also have some Frank and Bride skulls. 

This was completed today. I was in line at the craft store and saw these little metal models, I found R2-D2 for my husband. He loves Star Wars, so he loves this! It wasn't that hard to put together, it was my first model, and I broke one piece, but you can't tell once he's together. It doesn't affect him at all. They have others I will eventually put together for him. I kinda liked doing it! They're by Metal Earth, by the way.. and ingot it at A.C. Moore!
 
So that's it for tonight. I will touch base on more stuff later on. I just wanted to share the stuff I love to look at. There's bunches more! So stay tuned!!
Thanks for reading!!!
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment