Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ebay update!

SO!!! For all of the Lalaloopsy lovers out there, we have some for sale in our Ebay shop! Check it out. I'm getting rid of most of my collection. It's mostly mini's left.. There are some larger dolls we haven't posted yet, that I will be getting rid of.. So if you're interested in Lalaloopsy dolls, go look. Now, it's not any of the newer series.. Say... Maybe withing the last year or two.. I haven't been buying them in a long long time, and I have no idea what new ones are even out. I lost instrest.. All of my dolls are NEW IN BOX (NIB) and never opened. I liked to display the minis on the wall, and so they just hung there. The larger ones were on a book case, and never were even looked at most of the time. So, we moved the rooms around, I decided we didn't have room for them anymore, and now they're mostly gone.. But I have a few left. They've been stored in a closet for the last two years.

Also, check out my Etsy shop for some handmade creepy little things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment