Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blossom Flowerpot!

Today, I will be sharing my Blossom Flowerpot! She was a find at Goodwil! Unfortunately she doesn't have her pet friend, but that's okay. Her dress is a little worn and washed a bunch, but that's okay too. She's still adorable!!
Here, have a look see.
See? Adorable. I have these vintage owls I thought would look lovely with her. She's very sweet looking. She actually reminds me of One of my nieces. I found her, and just HAD to have her. She was only $2, so it was a great deal. I will eventually get the pet friend, because I need it to be complete, but until then, these little hooties love sitting in. 

Blossom has pink hair with flowers in it, tan skin, and pink cheeks! She's wearing a green and white dress with white and awesome striped stockings that are painted on. She's also wearing orange sneakers! I'm not sure of her born on date, what she's made from or her personality. 
I hope you enjoyed her as much as I do! I keep most of the Lalaloopsy dolls in box, for collectable reasons, but I do have some out of box. I LOVE being able to get my hands on these dolls, take their pictures and being able to be creative with their setting a little. It's one of my favorite things about collecting these.  

Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment