Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Lalaloopsy Count!!

I'm so excited! I had recently decided to take inventory of my Lalaloopsy Collection. I have everything written down, and saved on my tablet. I've also emailed it to myself, just incase I lose my notebook and tablet.

So here's the tally... there's 47 Full Size Lalaloopsy dolls, 67 Mini Lalaloopsy dolls and 16 Workshops, Micros a Little and a Pet Pal. That's 130 dolls! I have a double Bea Spells A Lot full size and two mini doubles. Other than that, they're alllllllllllll different ones. I have been collecting since August or September of 2013. That's not a very long time, and I've accumulated quite a bit in that amount of time. The first one was a Workshop doll, Sailor. She started this collection of Lalaloopsy dolls and its continuing to grow almost every week. Paul has been the main contributor to my collection, even more so than myself. He finds them at great prices and surprises me constantly with new dolls.

Some of my favorite dolls are some of the ones I didn't think I'd ever get, like Rosie Bumps N Bruises, Sir Battlescarred and Lady Stillwaiting, Kat Jungle Roar, Misty Mysterious, Pickles B.L.T. and a few more. I'll get a few pictures of my collection and post it soon. I have to figure out a better way to display them, so I can enjoy them more. I can tell you this, my walls are covered in dolls. Not just my dolls, but Paul's action figures are displayed on one of the walls. I'll share those too, for the comic book fans out there. He has an impressive collection stashed away.

I will be working on getting my collection displayed better. As soon as that happens, I will post pictures of my dolls. I hope you will enjoy the pictures and I hope you have been working on your collection!
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment