Monday, March 31, 2014

Bits and Bits

Today I'm posting a couple pictures of my collection. I need to have more space. They're all smoothed together right now, as you can see:


This isn't nearly all of it. Just a smidge of my collection. Some of my favorite dolls are pictured, like Toffee Cocoa Cuddles, she's new for me, and Snowy Fairest whom I've had my eye on since I started  my collection. I have Smile E. Wishes, she's just not able to fit on the shelf with the others. I have a few loose dolls, as you can see. Blossom, I got from the Goodwill, and there's some of my workshops. I've recently mixed them up, just to play around with them. I love my collection, and I can't wait to get it all displayed nicely for you to see!!!
Until next time,
Tonya @Woollyghoulie (follow me on Twitter for the occasional lalaloopsy and craft tweets!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment