Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Lalaloopsy dolls for 2014-2015

Yep, there are new ones coming out... eventually. I'm not sure when. Here's how I found out; I was just sitting here when Paul told me they had a mini Yuki Kimono. I told him they did NOT have a mini Yuki Kimono. He proceeded to show me a picture of one. So I went on eBay to find the one he found, and looked at the sellers other items. Want to know what I found? Well, I'm going to tell you! I found one that looks like a birthday cake!! I found one that looks like a wizard!! I found one that looks like a snow cone!! There's a full size Rosebud Longstem!! There's mini 's like Smile E. WISHES!! There's Mint E. Stripes mini, and Winter Snowflake mini!!! I know!! I'm excited too!! In my head, as I'm typing this out, I'm screaming it to you!! I love Lalaloopsy dolls. I think they're adorable, kinda creepy with the button eyes, but not intended that way. I love what they represent, the whole crafting and reusing stuff so nothing gets trashed, that's awesome. I love that they don't look like tramps! I love the themes and characters they use to come up with these dolls. I love they way MGA has spare parts for you if you absolutely need them.
Here's what I don't love. I have emailed MGA about these dolls. I emailed the U.S. branch (worthless) and the UK branch (not useless). Here's what I found out:
The dolls that I found on eBay, they're US release dolls. No, they haven't been released yet. Not that I know of, because no matter what, you can't get a straight answer from anyone. I think it's not suppose to be out yet, that there's New dolls!!! Maybe just in Hong Kong where the ones on eBay are from. But they're also used with stains on them, missing the pets and other accessories. That's why they aren't all gone.
MGA in the UK said that they were US releases and that they would send my info and the info I gave them on the dolls to the development team. What's that mean?! I didn't get anything I needed! I also found on a website, that I can't find again, that the ones I found on eBay were confirmed New releases for 2014-2015. There were also a bunch of others that haven't been confirmed, just leaked. Well, I want answers! I'm so excited about these next dolls that I told Paul not to buy me anymore Lalaloopsy dolls until they were released. Then he can buy me those. I want them all!!! I'm not a greed monster, I just.. I love these dolls and they make me happy. This is the first thing I've ever collected and actually followed and got excited about. So yes, it's a big deal.  I know it's probably strange that a thirty year old is freaking out over dolls. I don't even care. Yes, I freaked out. And now I'm obsessing over it. I search every retail store online that sells the dolls, for any new ones almost everyday.
When I'm not doing that, I'm working in the yard and playing with the dog to keep me busy.
I will keep you posted on what all I find about this.
Until next time,
Tonya @Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment