Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mari Golden Petals

Hello all,
  Today is a glorious day outside, all except the yard is a nasty, muddy, mucky mess. Aside from that, it's warm and the skies are blue and the sun is shining! All the leftover snow patches are melting an  making it terribly nasty out there. Not good for your shoes. But it's very spring like today. That brings me to this sweet little gem, Mari Golden Petals!
She's an adorable doll. She's a new release for 2014. There's a mini of her also, but I don't have that yet. She's the flower themed Lalaloopsy. 
I love her hair. It's made up into these cute buns that are flowers! Her hair is golden, with little leaves under the flowers. This is the best hair on any of the Lalaloopsy dolls, in my opinion. It's very unique and creative. She could really spark the imagination in a child. 

Her dress is made to look like a blooming flower with the green leaves around the collar, the skirt is yellow and orange, like a Marigold flower. Her shoes are orange with green ribbons to tie up on her legs. 
Her pet friend is a little pink lady bug. It has pink heart buttons on its belly, black button eyes and a cute little nose.

The back of her box looks like my dream yard! She has daffodils and tulips and assists and of course she has marigolds. The sun is setting in the hills and its a huge flower!!! Her born on date is October 1st, bloomed from a marigolds flower and she's always happy.
This is the best doll so far for me. The reason is, her theme is very consistent all the way. The box, the hair, the dress, the pet friend, the colors and the name. I think she is perfect. I don't think there's anything they could have done to make this doll work out better. The skin tone she has goes well with her hair and her cheeks aren't too pink. She's just right. Good job MGA ENTERTAINMENT. Good job. 
I hope everyone that collects the full size and minis decide that they need this doll in their collection. We got her from Wal-Mart, at a great price, but if I wouldn't have been able to get her then, I'd have to spend more. She's completely worth it. She's just very well done. I love this doll and hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have. I love sharing my collection with people that have the same interests as I do. 
Until next time,
Tonya @WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment