Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Snowy Fairest!!!!

I have a very important message to share with you. Today, I recieved a very important addition to my collection. It's Snowy Fairest. I have ALL THREE Snowy Fairest Lalaloopsy dolls now. The Large doll, the Sew Snowy Mini, and the Mini Tales. I LOVE Snowy. She's easily in my top five faves. I love her apron, if ya look close enough, it has three stages of an apple; whole, one bite missing and completly eaten. The design is made to look like cross stitch, something else I love. In her Sew Snowy Mini, she's got a tea pot, a tea cup, a little squirell and a bottle with what looks to be cinnamon sticks. She's wearing a yellow and pink coat, with gold tights and pink boots with white laces. her haid is like Rosie Bumps 'N' Bruises hair, only black with one pink bow, instead of the two light pink bows. The Mini Tales Snowy she's dressed like the Large Lalaloopsy doll, with the apron, pink and white top with the yellow skirt. The shoes are different in all three dolls. She's wearing pink and white sneakers with white socks in this mini instead of the boots, or the Mary Janes like she wears in the large doll. The squirell pet in this mini looks more like the large pet. The colors are the same, as where they're lighter in the body and darker in the face on the Sew Snowy one. She's paired up with a little Dwarf, who's wearing a red hat, and a blue top. He's got a white beard and mustache and white hair. All three have those cute button eyes. She also has a carmel covered apple and a yellow and pink mirror. There's another difference with the minis and the large doll. The large has a glitter covered pink bow in her hair, and the minis do not have any glitter at all.
Like I said, Snowy is easily in my top five faves. She's adorable and pretty and sweet. I've always had a special place in my heart for Snow White, and these dolls are perfect. I'll share my other Snow White collectable with you in another post. I'm going to try to keep these posts to one subject each. So, that's my Snowy Fairest Dolls!! I'll be posting about Toasty next!!!
Until next time,
Tonya @Woollyghoulie

Follow me on Twitter @woollyghoulie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment