Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Toasty Sweet Fluff!!!

Hi again!
I got another new Lalaloopsy Mini I'd like to share with you. Her name is Toasty Sweet Fluff.
She's one of my favorite minis. And guess what?! She's probably going to be a Large Doll!!!!! I can't wait!!!! She's so pretty and pristine!

I love that her dress has this white fiber glued to it to make it look fluffy. I read some blogs, apparently she gets filthy really fast when she's played with. I will NOT be playing with her. She's staying in her box, where she can stay white and clean and lovely. She has on what looks to be white snow boots and pink bows on them, white gloves with fluffy white cuffs at the wrists! Her house (box) is made of marshmallow ropes and pillows. She has a bunny for a pet... but he's a marshmallow!!! She also has marshmallows on a stick, and in her hair. She has almost the same hair as Sticky Bun Bun. Its very cute, ear length, layered and straight bangs with a pink bow atop her head. She comes with a duffle bag and a pillow also. Her sewn on date is Aug. 10th, she's made from a marshmallow, she's light-hearted has a bounce in her step, loves baby animals and big squishy hugs. She's super sweet and super cute!!!!
She's definetly one of my favorite mini's EVER. She's so adorable and pretty. Perfect for any little girl to play with a pretty little doll. I hope MGA comes out with more dolls that have such complimentary color schemes and looks. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I have!! Thanks for reading!!!
Until next time,
Tonya @woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment