Sunday, August 17, 2014

Labbits, Deadly Sins

Hey everyone,
Today's post will be on a couple blind box figures that I found on clearance at Books A Million.
They're Labbits from the Deadly Sins series. Here, take a look
This is the view with the most graphics. It's the best view I could get. If you can't tell, the black one has a hand giving the middle finger, and the yellow has a an hourglass loading sign.
This is from underneath. It's got the artist logo on the bottom and a few other graphics.
This is the side view, with some graphics.
And this is the front view. The yellow labbit has drool, and the other one has a cigar. 
These figures come with a card that identifies their sins, and I completely forgot to picture them. So here's what I will do, I'll tell you what they say!





The black labbit is representing the sin of pride. He has bandages on his eye, scars all over him, a busted out tooth, and a hand flipping the bird on his back. The yellow one is a representation of the sin od sloth. He's very video game looking. He's got a power button on his tail, he's all pixilated looking and has drool running down his chin. His eyes are like the cartoon eyes that are hypnotized.

These weren't anything I had ever seen before, and I saw the pictures of the others that were available in the blind box series, and decided to grab a couple. They were clearances out to five dollars. I think it's a good buy. I really like the artist Kozik. They did these lobbies are awesome. I hope you enjoyed these as much as I do. Thanks for reading my post. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section below! Keep an open eye for more reviews on blind boxes and toys!!!

Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment