Saturday, August 16, 2014

Unicorno Series 3 Part 1


Hey everyone! Today I'm posting about the new tokidoki Unicorn Series Three!! I love the Unicorn line that tokidoki has put out, as you can see in my previous posts. So, when I found out that there would be a new series of collectibles, I was so excited! I had to get me one right away! I went right to the tokidoki website and looked for them. We ordered three for the first go 'round, at $7.99 each. Shipping was priority shipping, so it only took about two days to get here. When we got the package in the mail, it was Saturday morning, and there was only one blind box in the package. I tried calling, but they're not open on the weekends. So after that, Paul e-mailed them to let them know the problem. They were extremely fast about responding to him, and sent the other two out the very next day.
here's a look at my first round of Unicorno Series three,
This is what we got from tokidoki: three blind box figures and two stickers.


This is Rocky! He is a Tiger Unicorn, with lightning bolt stripes and whiskers.
This is Scooter! He's my favorite one that I opened so far. He's wearing a gold mask, and has lightning bolt going from his chest to his hind legs.

This is Marguerite! She is white with little daisy flowers on her body, and yellow polka dots. She has a flower that's got a skull in the center, in her hair.

Below is a picture of the tokidoki stickers that we received from them. There's a Caramelo sticker and a cactus pup sticker.
 This is probably as close to getting this Unicorn that I'll get. It's the chaser from series two.
 
So far, this is my Series Three Unicorns. Keep an eye out for more! Thanks for reading my post! If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section below!!
 
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment