Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lalaloopsy Ready Set.. Play! Review

Hey everyone,
Today I'm doing a review on one of  Lalaloopsy's new play sets. It's the Ready Set.. Play! Toy that comes with one character per set. The one I bought has Peanut Big Top. Here's a look at the toy;
This is it! She's fixed to the tricycle with her feet and bottom. The tricycle is mobile, it comes off of the green base, that has five spots to rest the wheels in. The pink part with orange wheels has the umbrella attached to it, and hooks onto the basket in the back of the tricycle. You can remove that if you like, and it still works the same.

This is the perfect display toy, in my opinion. You can play with it, put your mini pets in the baskets, then put her back up on her display base. This toy displays well, and doesn't take up much room at all.
Lalaloopsy has made this play set with Peanut Big Top and a tricycle, Prairie Dusty Trails, Dina Might and Ember Flicker Flames. I did see Dina Might on the shelf next to Peanut, and she's on a pogo stick. You push a button, but she kind of just flops around. It doesn't look much like she's jumping on a pogo stick, to me. She's really cute as a display, though.
So I found this toy at Toys R Us for 10.99 +tax. I really like this toy. I don't have room for the bog play houses and park play sets that Lalaloopsy has out, so this is perfect for me. I opened this because she's Peanut, and I don't ever plan on getting rid of her as trade or purging my collection.
Stay tuned for another review soon! If you've thought about getting this toy for your kids or yourself, I recommend it! It's made well, very adorable, cute when in action and displays perfectly. You can't lose. Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, leave them in the comment section and I'll get back to you asap!
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie
Lalaloopsy Website
Lalaloopsy Insiders

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between my blog and MGAE. This could include MGAE providing me w/ content, product, access or other forms of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment