Monday, August 11, 2014

New Lalaloopsy doll

Hey everyone,
Today I decided to share something I found on Lalaloopsy Wiki a couple days ago.
Lalaloopsy land Wiki
This is what I'm assuming is Toasty Sweet Fluff. They decided to make her a large doll, and I was EXTREMELY excited. I love the mini doll. She's perfectly sweet and lovely as a mini. The large doll has a new design. She has got marshmallow rope hair, some weird outfit that is suppose to look like a toasted marshmallow. So I looked at this doll with an open mind. I really don't like it. She has terrible hair and a terrible dress. Considering that's pretty much the only main differences in each dolls looks, the hair and outfit, I don't have much to go off of. This doll, in my opinion, is the worst one so far. Now, there are other new dolls out, that I think MGA has really stepped up their game with. I'll be doing a review on a couple of the new ones in a few days. There's also a new line of Lalaloopsy dolls out that I will be reviewing. So keep your eyes open and I will be posting soon!
Hey, let me know what YOU think about this new look that Toasty has. As a huge Lalaloopsy fan, I'm really interested in other people's opinions. Just drop a few lines in the comment section and I'll reply!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment