Friday, December 26, 2014

Lalaloopsy Newborns Review

Hello all of my fellow Lalaloopsy fans!!! I have a new review for you!
I got this box in the mail today, and this is what was inside! Lalaloopsy Newborns are sold at ToysRUs.com and in store as well. They generally sell for $7.99
So, they're affordable and fun. They don't have a whole lot going on with each doll. There is six in the line of Newborns. They dolls are 4"tall and come with a baby bottle. They're made of a hard plastic, with the clothes molded on. The heads swivel, arms swivel and legs bend. Nothing comes apart, I've pulled and pulled to see how safe it would be for babies. There would have to be some serious prying and yanking to get these babies to budge. The box is about 5"tall and has an adoption certificate on the back that will punch out for you to keep. Like regular Lalaloopsy dolls, they have personality specifications and you give them the adoption date. I don't really have a lot to say about them, because I'm not really into these specific toys. I do still want to collect the mini's and the Lalaloopsy Girls. Maybe even some Pet Pals still. I just will be keeping my large dolls to a minimum. I've been getting into comic books a lot more lately and have been focusing more on that collection.
The good folks at Lalaloopsy Insiders sent me these dolls in exchange for my reviews on them. I highly recommend signing up for Lalaloopsy Insiders and being an active member. This is the second time they've sent me toys to review. It's an awesome experience being part of Lalaloopsy Insiders. They're super friendly, responsive and generous. There's constant posts to update you social media accounts with. Tons of info available.
I will be keeping these Newborns, because they're adorable and display really well. I can keep them in the boxes and hang them up. They don't take up much room at all. They're perfect for any Lalaloopsy collector. If I knew any small girls I'd share these adorable toys, but I don't have any around.
So there's what I think about these toys. I highly recommend them and am glad I have them in my collection!!

I have received this product from MGAE as part of their toy tester program.

If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section below!























 

No comments:

Post a Comment