Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lalaloopsy Inventory shrinkage.

I have come to the realization that I've grown uninterested in the large core Lalaloopsy dolls. There are quite a few in my collection that I will be getting rid of within the next couple months. We will start posting them on eBay for sale, in November. First, I need to go through them and decide on what few I can't get rid of.
As someone who has collected these dolls for a couple years now, I noticed that the value of these dolls has decreased. There are dolls that were extremely hard to find and highly expensive last year, that MGA has rereleased. That has taken away from the excitement for me. I appreciated the hunt, the rarity, the exclusiveness of some of the dolls. That's all gone now.
MGA has released some really unique dolls within the last year or so, and I have a few favorites that I will be keeping. But, there has been quite a few that I'm not nuts about, that will be going to new homes.
I really lost interest in these dolls when the new line of Lalaloopsy girls was released. I like the girls, they're much more displayable than the large core dolls, and they're more affordable and widely available. So, if I buy any of the Girls, I wont feel bad about opening them to display them on a shelf, and getting dust on them. I enjoy being able to really enjoy the dolls. With the large core dolls, I couldn't really display them very well, if they were unboxed. I'm 31 years old, I can't find enjoyment in tea parties and dress up anymore.
I never thought MGA would rerelease dolls. I thought that Lalaloopsy dolls would be an investment, but it's been proven otherwise. So before these dolls lose all value, I'll try to get SOME of our money back.
Once we post the dolls on eBay, I will post a link here. Most dolls are still mint in the box. If you have any dolls that you were looking for and just wanting to buy for a fair price, just ask. I'm not looking to get every penny back, it won't happen. Also, we have two of the Roller Coaster play sets, if anyone's interested. Just leave a comment, or email me woollyghoulie@gmail.com. I have a pretty large collection, so if there's a doll you're looking for, I might just have it!!!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment