Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lalaloopsy Girls - Crumbs Sugar Cookie

Hey everyone,
Today, I went to Target, and got Crumbs! She's the Lalaloopsy Girls doll, and I love her. I did unbox her, and play with her hair a little. :)
 This is her! She's adorable, isn't she? I think these dolls display well in their packaging, because the boxes are decorated so well. It looks as though she's standing in a bakery shop.
 This is the back, very similar to the other Lalaloopsy Girls boxes. They're pretty much the same, only they're specified to their character. The back has her L.A.L.A. Prep School I.D. card, some cookies, some recipe info, and specific info to the doll.
This is her out of the box, and standing up. She's standing with her pet mouse, and comb.
 These are the shoes she comes with. They're very cute, I like the pink bow against the black shoes. She's wearing pink knee high socks with ruffles at the top. These shoes help the doll stand up on her own, so they don't come with stands. The shoes have heavy bottoms, and are pretty solid. The doll stands on her own pretty sturdy.
 This is the mouse and the comb. The mouse is very different from the other mouse she has as a regular Lalaloopsy doll.
 The hair on the doll is molded for the most part, the strands are plastic strands that are implanted in the head. This doll has two piggy tails on the side, and a band of hair that goes around the back.
 This is a pretty good picture of her face, you can see she has the typical pink cheeks, the black button eyes, and the black bow. She looks like she's wearing eyeliner, and mascara, if you ask me. I think she's just adorable anyway ;)
The back of the doll has the molded MGA info on it, and her bottom has the sewn on date, like the other Lalaloopsy dolls do.
 This is the two unboxed Lalaloopsy Girls that I have! They're cute, age appropriate and fun! Peanut and Crumbs go well together, and will display on my shelves perfectly. They both come with shoes that are removable, removable outfits, pets and combs. The bows do NOT come off. They're glued in the heads. The hair doesn't come out, and is very securely in the head. Some of the Lalaloopsy Girls have color changing hair, but these two don't. I don't mind it, because I wouldn't be playing with them in the water.
They're sew cute! Aren't they? I really enjoy these dolls, and can't wait to get them on the shelves to display them with my other dolls. I have Mittens Fluff N Stuff, but I'm not going to unbox her. She's got too many accessories with her, and I don't want to take a chance on losing or ruining them.
 
You should really check out the Lalaloopsy Girls website!! It's an adorable site, and if you're a parent, it can entertain your kids! Also, the Lalaloopsy website has fun games, recipes for sweet treats from the Sweet Shoppe collection. It has info where you can buy the dolls. I found Crumb at Target, she was $14.99. Walmart has them for the same price. The other ones with the pajamas, they're $19.99. They're really worth the money, because they're well made and adorable. I'm looking for the Cloud E Sky and Storm E Sky double pack, and hoping to get that soon! If I do, I'll let you know!! I hope this has given you some insight on the Lalaloopsy Girls dolls, and helps you make a solid decision on the investment of one or two.. or five. They're great for girls that love to play with their dolls. They're great for the girls that want to just display their dolls (like me).  They're great for anyone that loves Lalaloopsy!
I hope you enjoyed my review of the Lalaloopsy Girls, and keep an eye out for my other posts to come! If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comment section below and I'll get back to you asap!
Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment