Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lalaloopsy Mania!

Hey everyone!
Today I'm sharing a few pictures of part of my Lalaloopsy collection. You'll get to peak at my large core dolls that are boxed. I didn't take pictures of my Lalaloopsy Minis, Workshops, Girls, Tinies, Littles, Micros, Oopsies or the Color Me dolls. We're doing some renovations to part of the house, and those dolls are all packed up. These were the last ones to move, so now I have to go pack them and move them.
Sunny, Peggy, Ember, Mango, Teddy, Toffee, Cherry, Swirly, Smile, Bah, Dyna, Mari, Sahara, Scraps, Feather, Pix, Yuki, Winter, Alice, Ace and Charlotte

Spot, Dot, Bea, Pillow, Jewel, Mittens, Crumbs, Peanut

Confetti, Haley, Scarlet, Mint, Rosie, Prairie, Dotty, Pepper, Blossom, Scoops, Snowy, Patch, Star, Misty, Frost, April, Suzette, Forest, Pickles, Marine

The pictures aren't of the best quality, it's a dark room, and not a lot of space. So I took out home made bed frame, leaned it up against the wall, set the dolls up there, and tried to get the best pictures I could. I hope you enjoy looking at my collection! Hopefully I'll be able to get the Minis and all the other dolls pictured when we go to unbox everything! If you have any questions, or comments, leave them in the comment section below! Thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

Check out the Lalaloopsy website!! While you're at it, check out the Lalaloopsy Insiders Website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment