Saturday, January 4, 2014

A cool fresh breath!

I think that's an appropriate title for this post. You know why? Because today I FINALLY received one of my most favorite dolls. It's a Lalaloopsy doll, Mint E Stripes. She is absolutely adorable!!
This picture is courtesy of toysrus.com .I tried taking my own pictures, but they wouldnt turn out good. I'm leaving the doll in the box, so it wouldn't be very good anyway.
I fell in love with this doll as soon as I saw her. She immediately reminded me of an old pair of quad skates I used to have. She is by far one of my absolute favorite dolls.
Her shoes are great! I wish I had a pair! Her tights are painted on blue and white stripes. I'm glad they're a different color than red. That'd be a little too much I think. Her little buns on top of her head look like peppermint candies, and so does her pets ears! The dog's tail is a candy cane, and that's adorable. She's the perfect Christmas or Winter doll. Very festive looking.
 It's too bad for people that want to take them out of the box that the box isn't reusable like the minis boxes. The backgrounds on the boxes are neat. I think MGA should reconsider how they pack the dolls. Storage for them would be great. 
I think this doll is one of the sweetest things. I've been admiring her for months now, and Paul got her for me! He's so sweet =) 

Ned  blog, I'll be blogging about one of the newest Lalaloopsy dolls, Yoki Kimono.. She's a brand new 2014 doll, and has very different features than any other dolls in the Lalaloopsy gang. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment