Sunday, January 5, 2014

Exactly what i promised.

This is a post on one of my newest Lalaloopsy dolls. Her name is Yuki Kimono
She's the only one with that hair design and color! It's a dark purple/midnight blue color. She has three little flower blossoms by her eye, big pretty flowers in her hair, an awesome kimono, cute and traditional inspired sandals with white socks and her pet is a sweet and cute lucky cat! This is the most unique doll, in my opinion, that they've put out. Her theme is one of the best and I like that they've kept it traditional. I flipped a lid when I saw her on Lalaloopsyland wikia and knew I had to have her. Luckily, Paul kept checking around for her and found her on Walmarts website for only $19.98. He went back to look for another doll today, and she wasn't even listed. He ordered it and it only took a couple days to get here. He ordered her and Pillow Featherbed!!! I love her too. I'll feature that sweet lil thing tomorrow. 
Like I've said before, I keep my dolls in the box, unless I have a double or find them without boxes or have to build them. Maybe one day, if I have a daughter or a grand daughter, she will want these adorable dolls. I do get really excited when I get to open one up though. It's exciting and I almost feel like I shouldn't be doing it because I'll get in trouble. But you have to really enjoy your collection, and when you have a few that you can play with and change their clothes around, then it makes it worth keeping the others out of touch. 
I also wanted to share my Bride of Frankenstien that I got for Christmas. Paul knows that the Univeral Monsters are my most favorite thing as far as movies go. He found an action figure that looks like an old MEGO!!! She's pretty awesome! 
I really wanna open her up and play with her, but I have some control. I'll leave her packaged up because I love the packaging as much as I do her. One day, I'll have the whole set. I'll work on that and my lalaloopsy collection. Among a couple others I'll share at another time. The Bride is a ball jointed doll. She even has the scar on her neck! Her face is perfect, eyebrows look insane, eyes are wide open with light blue eye shadow, her lips are blood red, her hair is insane like it should be. I really love this doll. =) Thank you to my sweet man. 
Tomorrow I'll feature Pillow Featherbed and maybe another doll. Who knows? I hope you enjoy these posts about my collection at least half as much as I do. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment