Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nap time in icy times.

I'll be blabbing about my newest two Lalaloopsy dolls, Pillow Featherbed and Ivory Ice Crystals. 
Pillow is a full size doll with a sheep for a pet. She's so cute! I love her! She looks like a sweet little baby, in her pink striped footy pajamas! She's got a lavender color hair and a dark pink bow. She also has a matching sleep mask that says Do Not Disturb on it. She really is sweet looking. I've wanted for a good bit now. Paul found her re-release on sale at Wal-Mart and ordered her for me. He really has made a spoiled brat out of me. I'm not sure that Pillow has shoes on. I can't tell. I do know that there are very few that don't have shoes, like maybe two. Don't quote me on that, because I'm not sure. 
(Bad pic, sorry!!!!)

Ivory Ice Crystals is a Mini Lalaloopsy doll. She's a Target Exclusive that I never paid much attention to because the few that I would come across were too expensive for me at the moment. Paul apparently found a great deal on her and purchased her for me! She comes equipped with a blue popsicle, a little puppy and a snow globe. She has light blue shimmery hair that I love!!! And a transparent blue crown. She wears a cape and a white dress. She's very adorable!!! I never paid attention to her, and I was completely thrown off when she came in the mail. This is one of my most favorite minis!!! 

My next blog will be on another full size lalaloopsy, and maybe a surprise doll!!!
Until next time,
Tonya @WoollyGhoulie
Oh yes, you can find me on Pinterest!!! Just look for Tonya Cook =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment