Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anchors Aweigh!!!!

The Sailor Lalaloopsy doll was the first of my collection.
 I ripped that box open as soon as I got it home! I loved the fact that I "built"  her. She came in pieces, arms, legs, head, hair and hat. It was easy assembly. But the best part of these Workshop dolls... they're interchangeable. You can take the head and hair from one body, put it on the other. Mix and match. I love it. =) I don't mix them and match them, just because I don't want to wear them out. I like them as they are. Okay. Back to Sailor. She has her clothes mostly painted on. She does have a skirt that's actual fabric and sewn. It's got Velcro for closure. The shoes don't come off, like they do on the full size dolls. They're made from hard plastic and their heads aren't soft and squishy like the full size either. They're smaller all-around. Sailor came with a little hat. It makes her outfit complete. She is perfectly adorable with her blonde piggy tails and her blue button eyes. Easy to understand why I love her! 
I also wanted to share a mini part of my collection. I love The Wizard Of Oz. One of the best movies ever! I remember the first time I watch it, it scared me. But the older I got, the more I love  it. So I saw a cute Mini-Lalaloopsy that looked like the Tin Man! Tinny Tinker. I fell in love! I grabbed her and took it home. Paul talked to me about it before I ripped it open, and convinced me to not open her. She was displayed in the box perfectly and I didn't want to lose any parts. So the minis will stay in the box. Tinny Tinker turned into the whole shebang. Here's what I'm talking about.
I love this little series! I saw a witch one, but I think she may have been a customized one. So anyway, I love them and I think you all should love them too!!!!  I'll fill you in more on those later. =) 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment