Friday, January 10, 2014

A new Mini, a new day

Hello! Today, I received a lovely little gift in the mail. It's the Silly FunHouse Marina Anchors!
She's the forth one in my Silly Funhouse series =) I love her! She's a 3" figure with a fishing pole, a snow cone, a rubber ducky and her pet whale. She's wearing a cute little pink skirt with a red, blue and Whitefield. She's also wearing what looks like a paper boat hat! As with most of the minis, the package is reusable. This one doesn't become a house, it  a game booth. 
Marina Anchors is one of my most favorite ones ever. I'm a fan of the Nautical theme, even though I hate being in water. Hey, she can't swim, I can't swim. Perfect match. She has blue hair, I've had blue hair, perfect match. She's got skinny legs, I've got big tree trunks, so what? There's a few personality traits that I've got, that have been given to these dolls. I'm not saying I'm a crazy doll lady, I just think it's neat. 
Now, the other day we were walking around in Wal-Mart, and found Marina Anchors full size, Scarlet Riding Hood full size and Sahara Mirage full size each for $18.88!!! We also found a few minis, Holly Sleighbells, Fancy Frost N Glaze and Dollop Light N Fluffy. They were almost $7, not anything over priced. But the full sized dolls at $18.88, I was excited! I will be sharing them with you next post. Yep, all three. =) 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment