Friday, January 24, 2014

Confetti Carnivale and Sew Sleepy Peanut Big Top!!!

This is Confetti Carnivale! She is one of the brightest colored dolls I've got in my collection.I love her fancy hair she's got,.it's.a.really bright pink, with little black bows on either side of her head.She has the black button eyes, with highlights painted on. She has a mask too! It's a cat mask, for her masquerade ball. 

Her little dress is purples and pinks! Two of my favorite colors. She even has a fancy little pearl necklace to go with her fancy little dress. 

Her tights are black and white harlequin print. She's wearing purple and pink shoes that remind me of a Jesters costume. 

Her little pet is a.kitty cat, pink with black button eyes. It's got a long little tail, really cute.

This is our cat, Pootie, checking out Confetti.

The back of the box is really pretty. Her house is REALLY fancy! There's pearls and candles, shimmer and all kinds of pretty stuff! It's surrounded by a river and it has a bridge. 
Her sewn on date is September 21st, sewn from a masked ball gown. Her personality is masked and mischievous. She's very pretty and fancy and brightly colored. It's easy to see why I love her so much!

This here, is Peanut Big Top! She's in the Sew Sleepy series. I love Peanut Big Top. She's one of my most favorite dolls in the whole lot. Top five, easy. Here's, she's featured with a sleeping bag and a little elephant. 

I like her little footie pajamas. They're a Orange, yellow color with pink dots! She has little bows in her hair that's up in piggy tails! She has a.little star by her eye that's really cute. And her elephant has a cute little top hat!

The package that most of the minis come in can be used as houses. This one isn't  different. It's got a door and a window and its adorable!!the packages almost make me want to open them and play with them! But I won't. 

Next post, I'll share another doll or two. Maybe even share a few of the ones I don't have. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment