Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Off to Lalaloopsyland we go!

Here we go!!!  
I have a.treat! Whacky Hatter and Alice mini!!!!!! I love it! I've wanted this ever since I started collecting! We just never could find it at an affordable price. I'm not sure if they started selling these again, but we got it for about half of what they were asking on eBay last month. I'm in love with the Alice In Wonderland movies, books and dolls. One of my most favorite movies ever is Disney's Alice In Wonderland. When I found out that there was a Lalaloopsy Alice, I flipped a lid. I needed that doll! And I found her at Walmart! Then I found the mini, and saw how much they were selling for, got kinda sad, but never stopped looking, found it months later, and now I have it!!! 
Alice is perfect, with her little bluegrass, striped stockings and blonde locks. She's accompanied by the white rabbit who is also wearing a little dress. The box is awesome. There's white and black stripes down the side and the back is pretty fitting also. There's pink flamingos, a tea pot for a tea party and a clock!!! There's playing cards off to the side also! 
The Whacky Hatter mini is accompanied by Alice, the white rabbit, what looks like the Cheshire cat, a tray of cookies, a tea cup and a teapot! The Whacky Hatter has on a very colorful outfit and hair! Alice has a single bow on her he'd instead of like the full size doll with two bows. This has to be in my top three favorite minis!!!  The full size doll of Alice is one of my favorites also. Her sewn on date is June 12th, she's made from Alice In Wonderlands dress and she has a curious personality paired with being a daydreamer. The Whacky Hatters sewn on date is September 15th, from Mad Hatters hat and he's nutty! 
This is a very awesome pair of minis, my friends. I hope you enjoy this treat as much as I do!!! 
Next post will be another full size and maybe a mini. 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment