Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Its below freezing

It really is. And it's going to stay there for a good while. So with this, I give you Winter Snowflake!!!
Isn't she just charming? She has a little Fascinator style top hat and what looks like snow balls, too.  

With her, they used hot pink, with red. Great choice in my opinion. She has the black button eyes, light pink cheeks and her hair is up in little SNOWBALLS!!!! She has a striped scarf to match her hot pink earmuffs! 

She's dress like a snowman, almost, with the white outfit, the top hat, scarf and black pom pom buttons!  She's wearing her red and white polka dot tights with black boots. Her dress is covered in glitter, to make her look super snowy.

This pet looks like a cat to me. There's nothing that screams otherwise. It's light blue, with pink cheeks on a white face. It's wearing a pink scarf. 

The back of the box almost resembles my yard! Although, we have no visible greenery. She has little yarn trees with decorations on them, a pink sled, a little yarn snowman, pom pom snowballs, a snowy walkway and of course, an ice cube house! It's a very pretty box, with the blues, pinks and white. 
Her sewn on date is January 18th, made from snow and she LOVES snow. 

I noticed for the first time that there are a few of my dolls, whose names aren't on the box fronts. There's a tag, and there's the info on the back. That's all. I thought something was amiss when I saw that, but I checked the others, and there's a few that way.
At the bottom of the box, there's the Collect Them All section. Listed are Confetti Carnivale, Teddy Honey Pots, Haley Galaxy, Mint E. Stripes, Peggy Seven Seas, Little Bah Peep, and Scraps Stitched 'n' Sewn. I was excited, because I have them ALL!!!! Yay!!! 
Next time, I'll share another Lalaloopsy doll with you, from my collection. I have a special surprise I'm waiting on. Once I get that, I'll share  with you!!!
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment