Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rosie and Skelita

Today I'm sharing Rosie Bumps N Bruises and Skelita Calaveras.
Rosie is a Lalaloopsy doll that I've had my eyes on for some time now. When she was released, there were a bunch of them donated to The Red Cross for blood donations. I think that was awesome. MGA Entertainment is a great company. Okay, back to my doll baby. Rosie has a cute little hair doo going on. It's light blue, with the ends curled up and pink bows on either side of her bangs. She's got the black button eyes and cute little pink cheeks. I think they're the same color of her bows! Her dress is played with pink and white striped material, red and white polka dot material under that. She has an apron with a little heart on it an  a pink and white polka dot cape. She looks like an adorable candystriper. Her shoes are white Mary Jane's with red bows and she's wearing pink socks. Her pet is a little teddy bear. He has bandages all over him held with a safety pin. He has a heart patch for one eye, and a black button for the other. Her sewn on date is May 12th, she's sewn from a nurses uniform and she's super careful. She puts safety first! On her box, her house is made of bandages! Since she loves Orange juice, there's oranges on the ground. Her trees even have bandages. The box is cute, not my favorite display, but it's cute. I think my box is an older one. There's the rick rack on the sides as well as the front. I like the handle too, it's red and white. If you haven't noticed on your lalaloopsy dolls, the box handles aren't always the same. Some have different little things. Like Prairie Dusty Trails has a.sheriff's badge star on it. Rosies handle is normal, just in red and white. The colors of the handles usually go along with the color theme of the doll.
Isn't she adorable?

Such a cute outfit! 




Now to share my one and only Monster High doll with you... 


Skelita Calaveras is the only Monster High doll that I needed to have. I'm  fan of Day of the Dead stuff. It's creepy, pretty and very colorful. Skelita whole body stays within the theme of Day of the dead. She has a pretty painted skull face, skeletal legs and arms. Her skirts made of what looks to be traditional Day of the dead banners. She has Orange and black hair. She's very pretty, if you ask me. Her box is neat too. She's suppose to be in Scaris (Paris). I guess is Paris were a creepy, twisted and dark place, it could look like this.  She  the regular size of a Monster High doll, I just think she's special because there aren't any other dolls like her, that I've seen.
I hope you enjoyed my post today! 
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie 

No comments:

Post a Comment