Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scraps Stitch 'n' Sewn

Today it's going to be a mini. She was an exclusive at Target, and I got her for Halloween. She came along with another Halloween Mini, and I'll share her with you at another time.
Scraps is probably in the top 3 of my favorites. I have the full size also, but the mini is just too neat to not share with you. She looks like a Frankenstien doll, with her stitches on her face and arm. She's blue, like a little Frankenstein monster, too! Her hair reminds me of The Bride of Frankenstien, with the white stripe in her bangs. She's wearing a cute little green skirt with black underneath, and a purple top with black buttons. If I had this outfit, I'd wear it! Her shoes are miss matched, one green and one black with shoe stings vice versa. She has an embroidery hoop with a black heart she's working on, a carrying case, I'm assuming to carry her work in, and a book that's called "1001 Different Stitches". She also has a puppy that looks pieced together with different fabrics, he's purple and green.  
Scraps was sewn on August 30th from scraps and... LIGHTNING!!!!!! She IS a Frankenstein monster!!!!!!!!! I like the personality description on her package, "She's a super-shy girl who's not very well put together. Not much of a talker, she dislikes crowds, but she loves making new friends." I do believe they were  on the correct track with the whole monster theme.
I love that MGA ENTERTAINMENT goes with different themes, and makes each doll special. This one makes me happy, because I'm a huge fan of Univeral Monsters, and she's like the baby that Frankies Monster and the Bride could've made! She crafty, too. I really like that =)
So there's my Scraps. She's special to me because she's a reflection of one of my favorite things. The back of her package looks like something Dr. Frankenstein would've created to bring her to life!
I hope you enjoy this doll as much as me!
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment