Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Harley Quinn Mini Mez-Itz Keychain

Hey everyone,
Today I was making some beaded jewelry and decided to make some more keychain. I had a double of Harley Quinn mini mezitz, and thought it'd be cool as a keychain. Well, I got to screwing in the eye screw and heard a little cracking and popping. I couldn't figure out what it was and I finally figured it out... it was Harley's head. Yep, it was separating. It didn't separate a LOT, just slightly. I glued her back, put the screw back in, and continued with my keychain. Here's what I came up with,
 
 
You can see the glue just at the top of her head. Unfortunately I had to glue it all the way across. I didn't have to glue the sides or the bottom, just the top. I think it turned out pretty cool. I was thinking about keeping it for myself, but I might do a give away here soon.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post on this Harley Quinn keychain! Any comments or questions, just leave them in the comment section below!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment