Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rosebud Longstem and Candle Slice O' Cake Part Two


Hey everyone!!
This is a continuation of Part one, of the unboxing of two Lalaloopsy dolls. If you haven't read the first one, it's on Rosebud Longstem, do go read!
I won't go into WHY I'm unboxing these, you can read that in the first one. This is going to be the unboxing of Candle Slice O' Cake! AHHH!!!! I'm so EXCITED I HAVE HER!!!!!!!! Yeh, I screamed that in my head. :)

 Here she is, out of the box, it's pretty much the same as Rosebuds box, only I didn't rip the back off.
Her dress is made of a vinyl like material, sewn to look like a cake. There's swirls of icing and has a bunch of details. I love this dress so much that I'd like to have one!
Here's a view of her hair. It makes me want cake! It's up in buns, of what looks like icing swirls, and has a cake hat, and a fondant looking bow on the opposite side.
The back of her head is different then the other dolls, because it's not hair, there's not the lines, just icing. :)
Here's a view of the top of her head, so you can get a better idea of the details.
You can really see that her hair is in swirls in these last few pictures. I love that they used a different mold than that of an old one. The hair on the new dolls are all different molds, except one. 
Here's the pet she has. Paul and I have different ideas on what this is. I think it's a pug puppy. Paul says it's either a cat or a Chihuahua puppy. Either way, it's adorable and possibly ties up with the dragon pet that Sir Battlescarred has. I don't know, maybe this one takes the cake! HA! Pun intended. :)
I love the little dress this puppy has, it's a cupcake wrap! There's icing decoration around it's little neck, and a dollop of icing with a candle on it's ear! 
This is a view of it's backside. There's a pullstring! I want this to be a functioning toy puppy so bad, I can't stand it! I want this puppy toy to be bigger, and to do something amazing when you pull the cord. Maybe MGA will come out with a line of toys for the pets? I hope!
Here's a view of Candle from her backside. She doesn't have a birthday printed on her underpants, because she's specific to whoever she belongs to. The dress decorations line up with the Velcro on the back. I think that's a great detail that could have been overlooked very easily.
This is it! I've opened two new Lalaloopsy dolls!! I'm sad that I felt the need to open them, so they'd be displayed better than in the box. It sucks that Walmart.com can't package stuff better than what they do. But maybe I'll just have to start waiting until the new dolls come to my local Walmart, or Toys R Us. I'm extremely happy with the dolls, though. They're very pretty and unique and different from the other Lalaloopsy dolls that have been released.

I'm looking forward to the other new Lalaloopsy dolls that haven't been released yet. There's Lalaloopsy Girls that I'm interested in seeing what they look like. They're suppose to be older versions of the originals, and I'm just wondering how this is going to turn out. We'll see. :)
Thanks for reading my post! I hope you enjoyed the unboxing and review!
Leave any comments in the section below, and don't forget to keep an eye out for new toys all the time!!
Until next time,
Tonya@WoollyGhoulie

2 comments:

  1. Aww she's so cute! Her hair looks really edible xD I love her color scheme and her cute little pet

    Previously the standard Lalaloopsies have never caught my eye. I preferred the mini ones. But after seeing your review I think I've fallen in love with the standard size ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she is by far one of the best dolls they've come up with. I'm getting rid of my large dolls and most of my minis. But, I still adore this doll. If you're interested in a certain doll, and not able to find it, let me know. I might have it!

    ReplyDelete