Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rosebud Longstem and Candle Slice O' Cake Part One

Hey everyone!
Today I'm posting a big one. Here's why...
I received my two new Lalaloopsy dolls in the mail today, from Walmart.com, and the boxes were crushed. I usually keep the Lalaloopsy dolls in their boxes, because I collect them, and maybe will eventually like to swap some out. But today, I couldn't keep them in their boxes, and not be pissed about it. I was pretty irritated when I looked at Rosebuds box, and the bottom was ripped open from being crushed, and the plastic on the front had been crushed. Then I looked at Candle, and it wasn't AS bad, but still.. Crushed.. like my heart!!! DAMN YOU WALMART.COM!!!!!

Alright, enough of my complaining. Let's get to the unboxing of these dolls!
First, I opened Rosebud. I'll do Candle Slice O' Cake as a Part Two of this unboxing. So watch out for two posts today!!
Damage on the box.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see in these couple of pictures that the box was crushed pretty good.


I just ripped the bottom open, and got into the box like that. It was a little easier than normal.



I wanted to try to save the boxes, incase I needed to put the dolls away one day, but they're trashed. Too much damage, too little purpose.





 
 
 
 
Here's Rosebud Longstem, with her little pet Butterfly, out of the box! It was a chore, I don't understand why MGA wastes so much plastic when they package the dolls.
Here's a close up of her shoes.
I love them, they remind me of the old Victorian style boots that the women used to wear under their huge dresses.
Here's her butt. She has on matching underpants, and her bloom date is stamped on there, like every other Lalaloopsy doll (with the exception of one).
 Her dress is made to look like a bunch of rose petals sewn together, and there's a ton of glitter on the top layer. There's pink tulle under the skirt part, to make it puff out a little more.
 Here's a picture of her backside. She almost looks like Toffee Cocoa Cuddles with her hair like that.  The shoes are removable, like the other dolls, and her dress is fastened with Velcro, like the others.
 Here's a picture of her hair. I love that her hair is in buns, and that the buns are roses. This takes us back to Mari Golden Petals. Her hair was the first of the Flower hair. There's a ton of roses in her hair and I love it!
 This is the butterfly pet. She's cute, but kind of plain. If ya look at the other new pets, she kind of bland. I do like the bow tie, the white around the eyes and her wings. The wings are made of leaves, like from a rose bush! And they're fastened to the butterfly with a button. Buttonfly??
 See? Button. Buttonfly.









                                                                                                            
So that's Rosebud Longstem! She's very pretty, and different from the other Lalaloopsy dolls. My favorite part is the hair. I just got tired of the other doll's hair, looking too much alike. I bet if ya took away all their pets and clothes, it'd be a challenge to tell them apart.

So what is your favorite out of the new Lalaloopsy dolls? Every time new dolls come out, or I get a new doll, my top 10 changes. I really think MGA stepped it up with these new dolls. And there's more to come!! There's tons of new dolls coming out!! New mini's that have already been released, new large ones, that have been released, new likes of Lalaloopsy dolls that haven't been released yet, and TONS more. I'm extremely excited about it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment