Monday, July 7, 2014

Sonny Angel Figures

Hey everyone,
This evening, I was looking at the Sunny Angel website, because I really like these little guys. I saw these in the background on Toy Hunter, wondered what they were, found them, fell in love, wanted one. So, I found it on Amazon, and got one! Here, take a look:
picture courtesy of sonnyangel.com
The one I got was the last one, on the right. The boy is adorable, I kind of wish he had a diaper on, though. I was kind of taken back when I saw his junk. I got over it, and decided it wasn't a big deal. So I really like this line of vinyl figures, and think they're very strange and odd. I like strange and odd.  They're made really well, and the boy has good detail. The snake, not very good detail. He kind of just looks like a dollop of whipped cream with a face. But he's still really cute.

I'm not very passionate about collecting these figures, like I am about the Unicornos and the Wandering Misfits, but he's a cute addition to the other random vinyls we have. I might get a couple more, in hopes of getting the fox or the goat.

Maybe you love Sonny Angel figures? Maybe you collect these and have a giant collection you want to share? Info on these little boys you want to share? I would love to hear about your vinyl figures, or toys you have. Just leave a comment in the section below, and share! Thanks for reading, an dplease share my blog with your buddies!!
Unitl next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

P.S. Keep a look out for a upcoming post on some of the BRAND NEW Lalaloopsy dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment