Sunday, July 6, 2014

Web Browsing in Boredom

Hey everyone,
This morning I was browsing the internet, looking for new vinyl figures in blind boxes. Well, I haven't found anything new that I absolutely have to have, but I did find this. TomPop.com has a series of Funko Pop vinyl that are American Horror Story Themed! This is the first I've seen of these, and what a wonderful surprise! I loved that show, and I love Funko. You smoosh the two together and you get this! Rubber Man!!


Picture courtesy of TomPop.com

I love the way he turned out! There are more, a bunch more, but this is the first one I saw, and I instant loved it. You should definitely go check out TomPop.com! There are a bunch of great artists on that site, you should know about. So should I! So I'm going to go read! Have a great day!! Thanks for reading!
Until next time,
Tonya@Woollyghoulie

No comments:

Post a Comment